Bonding is typically used to improve the appearance of discolored or chipped teeth and can be used as a cosmetic alternative to amalgam fillings or to protect the root of a tooth when gums recede. Dr. Bachman will complete a thorough examination of your teeth and gums to determine if bonding is the right treatment for you.
Dental Bonding May Be Considered To:
- Repair Chipped or Cracked Teeth
- Improve the Appearance of Discolored Teeth
- Close Spaces Between Teeth
- Give Teeth a Longer Appearance
- A Cosmetic Alternative to Amalgam Fillings
- Protect a Tooth's Roots When Gums Have Receded